Welcome to another episode of The Smart Pinoy Blogger Podcast. We're on episode 006 and we have another exciting guest today.
We talked a lot about blogging, his journey, business, podcasting, and entrepreneurship.
I'm confident you'll pick up something from here that can help you in your journey. Listen to the episode and let me know what you think.
If you're using Apple device, you can tune into us on iTunes here and if you're using Android device, check us on Stitcher here.
Who is Marvin Basa?
Marvin Basa is the man behind the doitwais.com - a blog about financial literacy, investing and entrepreneurship.
He's also the founder of the WAIS Entrepreneur and Investor's Podcast where he brings successful Filipino entrepreneurs and investors to share their stories and insights about business and investing.
Marvin is a full-time employee. He works at night and runs his blog and podcast on his free time.
He also ventured into real estate before and was able to purchase a good deal to have their own house. He will share the lessons on the episode.
- Marvin's personal story
- How Marvin Basa started in blogging and the story behind doitwais.com
- Marvins story on how he worked in Singapore
- The book that triggered Marv to start investing and discovered her passion in entrepreneurship
- How Marvin started his own sugar cane business and failed
- How he discovered and found his passion in blogging and entrepreneurship
- How Marvin learned and discover his passion in foreclosure investing
- How Marvin made his first foreclosure deal
- Marvin thought about how a beginner can start a profitable blog
- How can someone stand out in blogging and online business today
- Marvin first earnings online and his realizations after
- How Marvin sold his first ebook on his blog
- Some fun facts about Marvin
- Marvin's best advice to aspiring Pinoy bloggers and entrepreneurs
Links and Resources
Thanks for listening
Kindly share this episode with someone you knew and please subscribe to SmartPinoyBlogger Podcast on iTunes, or on Stitcher.
*Please don’t forget to write a review to help grow and improve the show.
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Until next episode, cheers!