Welcome to episode 011 of the Smart Pinoy Blogger podcast. I can't wait to share this episode with you. Wohooo!
I guarantee that when you finished this episode, you'll have a concrete idea and actionable tips that you can use to build your own sustainable online business.
I attended his seminars, bought his book and followed his advice, and it's giving me results in my businesses right now.
This episode is gold! I'm telling you, I listened to this multiple times already and took notes from start to end. Again, can't wait to share with you!
Let's dive in!
Who is Jon Orana?
He helps and inspires thousands of aspiring entrepreneurs to build their own business and escape the corporate world.
He mentored thousands of his students in his Internet Business Master Class.
He conducted several, valuable and jam-packed workshops and seminars here in the Philippines. As in punong puno ng tao yung seminars.
He appeared in different tv and radio guesting sharing his success stories and insights about building a successful online business.
He's a certified copywriter(from experience), an email marketing guru and an inspirational speaker.
He's the founder of NegosyoUniversity.com, the man behind the Eskapology.com blog, the author of The Cautious Entrepreneur book.
He sold more than 1M$ - 2M$ as in dollars!! of digital products online. Ebooks, courses, coaching, and others.
He's a certified Pinoy but living in Canada right now. Though he coming back and forth here for business trips and vacations.
He's also a full-time dad to his 3 boys and a loving husband to his wife.
Despite all of these, he is a very humble man. I admire him so much. He's one of my inspiration and I treat him as one of my virtual mentors.
And you know what...
Like many of us, he's just an employee before. He worked with several jobs and ventured into several businesses which failed and lost millions of pesoses.
Let's hear his inspiring story and his insights about building a successful and profitable online business.
What you'll learn
- How Jon Orana started his online journey
- How he earned his first $ online and grew it into almost $2M now
- How blogging help grow his online business(aside from driving traffic)
- What is NegosyoUniversity and how it started
- What is IBMC(Internet Business Master Class)
- Why Jon Orana focused in online business instead of a traditional one
- Why internet business is the best option for ordinary people to go big
- What's the best thing a beginner can do to stand out in online business today
- How can you dominate a market even if you're just starting out
- What's the best topic if you're going to start a profitable blog
- Jon Orana's realization after earning his first income online
- What Jon Orana will do if he's going to start all over again
- Some personal facts about Jon Orana
- Jon Orana's best advice for aspiring Pinoy bloggers and online entrepreneurs
Links and Resources
Thanks for listening
*Please don’t forget to write a review to help grow and improve the show.
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Until next episode, cheers!